The costs of healthcare, on both the employee and employer side, are skyrocketing. Often, older employees – who may be eligible for Medicare – make up a disproportionate percent of the employer costs. Offering a variety of Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage products in almost all 50 U.S. States, Aevo Services can educate employees on the benefits of Medicare, dispel common myths about the Medicare program, and ultimately transition employees into individual Medicare plans, optimized to meet individual needs. This process allows the employer to reduce healthcare costs and typically results in increased employee satisfaction.
Ideal Employers for Aevo Services
- Employers with 50-5,000 employees
- Employers that do not offer retiree medical coverage
- Employers with a high percent of older workers
Educational Offerings for Medicare Solutions
- In-office session (for opportunities with 50 or more participants)
- Hosted webinar session (for opportunities with 10 or more participants)
- Free consultative call with a Medicare plan agent from Aevo Services
- Brochures and business cards available
- Signage for office common spaces
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Tim Carney, Director of Aevo Services, with any requests for Aevo Employer Services.
He can be reached at 877.261.1947 x8705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.